INTERESTED IN PRESENTING?
Accepting Proposals October 1st - November 1st!
Festival Dates April 7 - 23, 2017
Swan Night April 7, 2017
East Lansing Expo Day April 8, 2017
Detroit Expo Day April 9, 2017
MSU Tour Day April 15, 2017
Dazzling Demonstrations April 20, 2017
Nights at the Museums April 8 - 23, 2017
Science Cafe/Pub Nights April 8 - 23, 2017
Please follow these steps to submit a proposal:
- Review the Festival’s Mission Statement. Please note that events are free
- Review presenter benefits and responsibilities (required)
- Prepare your event details (presentation type, date/time preferences, catchy title, descriptions, and how you will engage visitors, …)
- All presenters must read presentation tips (required) and Expo presenters must view Philly Expo video (required).
- Submit your proposal by completing proposal form. Submit your proposal starting Saturday, October 1.
- We will notify you of your proposal’s status. Check your email for a response. If you do not receive one check your Spam folder.
- If your proposal is accepted, Congratulations! Use our tools and templates to plan and promote your event.
- Enjoy sharing science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics with your visitors!
The Science Festival is all about sharing the joy, wonder and fun of science.
Discover what to expect by visiting these videos from:
Philadelphia Science Festival: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2j-fM46ToA
University of Cambridge (UK) Science Festival: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-8TPWxQ1dU