MSU Solar Racing: Unraveling Aurora!
Type: Talk or Demonstration
The MSU SRT will be presenting on their newest electric vehicle, Aurora! After a full year of design, the team is finally working on the construction of their first cruiser class vehicle design. Cruiser Class solar racing is the next generation of solar competitions. These cars are not only fueled by the sun, but are also designed with features that improve functionality for the consumer market. Cruiser Class teams are challenging the way we think about transportation by creating concepts that parallel the direction of our rapidly evolving mobility industry.
- Michael Mazza , Solar Racing Team VP , Mechanical Engineering , MSU
- Greg Stark , Solar Racing Team President , Electrical Engineering , MSU
- Shubham Shedge , Solar Racing Team Electrical Lead , Electrical Engineering , MSU
- Lauren Chance , Solar Racing Team Mechanical Lead , Mechanical Engineering , MSU
Ages: All Ages
- Engineering and Technology