Twitter Poster Competition
Thanks to all that participated in the SciFest Twitter Poster Competition!
What is a Twitter Poster competition?
How to submit your Twitter poster
- Register to submit your poster here
- Create a one-minute GIF/video (poster) about the STEAM topic that inspires you
- Tweet your GIF/video Twitter poster with a title and brief descriptive tweet
- Tag @MSUSciFest in your tweet and don’t forget to include these hashtags #MSUSciFest #TwitterPoster
- Tweet your poster between October 12 and 18, 2020
- Once your poster has been tweeted engage with your audience and answer questions
- We encourage you to comment on other #MSUSciFest posters that the Festival will retweet
- Win prizes
Resources for Creating a Twitter Poster
Do I need to present at the 2021 MSU Science Festival to submit a Twitter Poster for the contest?
No, you do not need to present at the Festival to submit a Twitter Poster. If you would like to submit a proposal to present at the 2021 Festival, the proposal system will be open mid-October.
If I submitted a Twitter poster and want to present at the Festival in April do I still need to submit a proposal on the proposal website?
Yes, you will still need to submit your proposal, even if you submit a poster for the competition.