Share what inspires you!
Festival Dates: April 1 - 30, 2020
East Lansing Expo Day: April 4
- Statewide Astronomy Night: April 17
- MSU Take a Tour Day: April 18
- Special Guest Speaker April 24
- Nights at the Museums: April 1-30
- Science Cafes and Pubs: April 1-30
Types of Events/Presentations:
- Tours/Open Houses
- Hands-on activities
To Submit Your Public Program Proposal:
Complete the proposal form.
- Check your email for a notification we have received your proposal. If you do not receive one, check your Spam folder. If you do not receive an email from the Science Festival it means we did not receive your proposal. Please try again.
- Proposals will be reviewed in December. A second email will be sent notifying you of your proposal acceptance.
- If your proposal is accepted, congratulations! Use our tools and templates to plan and promote your event.
- Enjoy sharing science with your visitors!
- If you have questions about your event/presentation, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 517-432-1451
K-12 School Programs
In-school programs: March - April, 2020
Visit Lansing area schools and host hands-on activities or interactive presentations. The Science Festival will put you in touch directly with teachers to arrange a date and time that works best for your programs.
K-12 school days on MSU's campus: March 3-5
Host a tour or interactive presentation on MSU's campus or join our mini expo for K-12 school groups with fun hands-on activties. The Science Festival team will handle all of the planning and registration process with schools on your behalf.