All Events are Free and open to the public!
Get Ready for the
2nd Annual MSU Science Festival!
April 1-6, 2014
Planning is well underway for the 2nd annual event. Visit the website early January for programming detals.
- The weekend
- April 5-6
- The greatest concentration of events, featuring an expo area, which will be a hands-on, interactive focal point
- April 1-4 9AM - 6PM
- Self-guided and guided tours, as well as special programming for school groups
- Weekday evenings
- April 1-4, 6PM - 9PM
- Feature events, seminars, discussion panels, night sky observation, and demonstrations
Following the tremendous success of the first ever MSU Science Festival in April 2013, MSU will host its second annual event with an exploration of the science that touches our everyday lives. The 2014 Festival will feature topics spanning the science spectrum, from astonomy to human behavior to robotics to zoology. Presentations are designed to excite the mind and inspire lifelong learning for all ages.
Connect with us!
- Visit our facebook page and follow our updates as we get closer to the second annual MSU Science Festival
- Follow our updates on twitter as we get ready for the second annual MSU Science Festival
- Sign up for email updates to stay informed about what is happening with the MSU Science Festival